1. Terms: Our books close the 25th of the month. Payment is due on or before the
10th of the month following the date of purchase. All payments are past due thereafter.
Past due accounts will be charged a service charge of 1-1/2% monthly (18% annual
rate) on all delinquent balances.
YOU ACCEPT CREDIT WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT ALL BILLS WILL BE PAID IN ACCORDANCE
WITH OUR TERMS. REGARDLESS OF WHERE, WHEN OR HOW THE MATERIALS PURCHASED MAY BE
USED. No shipments are made against a past due account. All amounts due are payable
in Dallas County, Texas.
2. Prices: Prices charged are in effect at time of shipment, and are subject to
change without notice. Firm written price quotations will be supplied on request
(see Quotation Terms and Conditions).
3. Out-of-Stock Merchandise: Back orders are available upon request at the time
4. Deliveries: All merchandise orders over $50 receive free in-crate delivery anywhere
in the Metropolitan area. Delivery fees will be added to all orders under $50, or
deliveries outside the Metropolitan area. We will remove the merchandise from our
truck and you are responsible for moving the merchandise to its installation location.
5. Merchandise Loaded on Customer’s Vehicle: We will place merchandise in
customer’s vehicle, but customer has sole responsibility for securing the
merchandise in the vehicle.
6. Freight Fees: Shipping fees equal to rates paid will be added when applicable.
7. C.O.D. Shipments: All orders shipped C.O.D. will have freight company collection
fee added if applicable.
8. Return Policy: Authorization to return goods is required. Only items in original
condition and packaging, or defective items, are eligible for return. All returns
require the original sales invoice number and date of purchase. Authorization must
be requested within 30 days of delivery. Call the order desk (who will note reason
and assign you a Return Goods Authorization number used to issue credit) to make
arrangements for the return of the goods. Return freight for non-defective merchandise
must be paid by the customer. All credit for defective merchandise is subject to
manufacturer’s approval. All returned goods are subject to a 15% minimum restocking
charge. Special order items are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Dock sale items
and discontinued items are non-returnable.
9. Damage/Shortage Claims: Claims for merchandise damaged in shipment should be
filed directly with the specific freight carrier. Claims for other damage or shortage,
whether concealed or obvious, must be made to Apex Supply Company within three (3)
days of order receipt. Any quantity discrepancies and/or damage to carton or contents
should be noted on the delivery receipt before signing. Please have invoice available
for reference when reporting your claim to the order desk.
10. Warranties: Apex Supply Company makes no warranties expressed or implied, including
any warranties of merchantability or fitness. We do not claim responsibility for
any labor charges, extraneous charges for other damages, nor improper installation
or diagnosis. Replacement parts that have been installed are not considered new,
and may not be returned for credit unless defective.
11 . Approval: All sales are subject to final aproval by Apex Supply Company.
12. Apex Supply Company may at any time insist upon strict compliance with these
terms and conditions not withstanding any previous custom, practice, or course of
dealing to the contrary.